Salt Lake Chamber to Celebrate Utah Businesses and Leaders at 23rd Annual Meeting
Utah’s business and community leaders will gather for the 136th Annual Meeting of the Salt Lake Chamber at noon on August 29, 2023, at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek (75 South West Temple). Participants will celebrate community leaders and Chamber volunteers who have demonstrated exceptional service in the previous year by dedicating their time and skills to further the Chamber's mission and strengthen the business community.
The event theme will be the “Wild Wild West” to highlight the record growth and to continue building opportunities for the Utah business community. The Chamber says it wants to recommit to its entrepreneurial foundations and recognize the past year's accomplishments, as outlined in its most recent (2022-23) Annual Report.
This year’s premier sponsors are Dominion Energy and Intermountain Health. Event sponsors are Mountain America Credit Union, PCF Insurance Services, Rio Tinto Kennecott, Rocky Mountain Power and Wells Fargo.
Honorees for the event include the following organizations and individuals:
- President’s Award for Excellence: Brandon D. Fugal, Chairman, Colliers (pictured with award)
- Legacy Award (honors a long-standing business): Rio Tinto Kennecott
- Fortitude Award (honors a corporate business): Fidelity Investments
- Opportunity Award (honors a small business): Nexus IT Consultants
- Icon Award (honors a woman-owned business): Alpha-Lit Salt Lake City
- Inclusive Business Award (honors a business dedicated to diversity and inclusion through corporate values and policies): Bank of America
- Trailblazer Awards (honors a “rising star” in our community):
- Cloe Nixon, Government Affairs Manager, Dorsey & Whitney
- Chamber Champions (Honors exceptional Chamber volunteers and partners):
- Jadon Andersen, Senior Director of Sales, Deseret Digital Media
- Erin Barry, Vice President of Government Affairs, Merit Medical Systems
- Sue Devereaux, HR & Benefits Consultant
- Jennifer Goodwin, Director of Marketing, Northwestern Mutual
- Brent Uberty, Managing Director, BW Productions
For more details about this year's honorees, see video below.